Iridium Certus Thales Missionlink
- Reliable satellite communications for wherever your mission takes you
- Providing 100% globally coverage you can depend on
- Enabling essential communications for critical operations and enhanced safety features
- Future-proofed solutions for next-generation higher speed services
- Simple, adaptable and robust to meet the real-life needs of any user, regardless of the situation, environment or location
- Delivering data and voice communications at low latency
MissionLINK on Iridium gives your critical operation global communications coverage regardless of the landscape. It is the solution to depend on for essential communications wherever your mission takes you. Whether you operate as part of a deployed force or a single individual, this commercialized, military-grade solution is designed to meet your unique challenges through a simple, adaptable and robust design.
MissionLINK on Iridium operates using Iridium CERTUSSM broadband services over a network of 66 satellites that cover 100% of the globe. The solution utilizes this robust network service to provide highly reliable, mobile and essential voice, text and web communications.
So, no matter where your operation takes you, Thales delivers.
IP data sessions up to 700kbps (down)/352kbps (up)
Streaming up to 256kbps
3 standard & high quality VOIP voice lines
SBD & circuit switch (up to 64kbps)
SOLUTION READY FEATURES
- Easy to use interface, all functionality available at distance
- Ruggedized Android tethered handset
- 4G LTE ready, Softphone capability
- Application enabled functionality for Android and iOS
- Embedded 802.11b/g Wi-Fi access point
- Multiple user capability, up to 12 connected devices
- Lightweight IP66 rated single cable ADU Antenna
- IP52 BDU Terminal